The Definitive Dental Assistant FAQ
This is THE definitive dental assistant FAQ that is meant to help address the most frequently asked questions people have. If you are interested in dental assisting and want your questions answered as concisely as possible, you might want to browse this resource.
- What does a dental assistant do?
- Where do dental assistants work?
- What qualifications do I need?
- How long does it take to become one?
- Where can I receive training?
- How long do training programs last?
- Are there online training programs?
- What skills do I need to do the job well?
- How much does a dental assistant make?
- How does experience affect salary?
- In which areas do dental assistants earn the most?
- How many dental assistants are there in the US?
- What traits do employers look for in a prospective employee?
- How can I increase my chances in getting hired?
- What is the difference between a dental assistant and a dental hygienist?
- What does CDA(certified) mean? How does it differ from a RDA(registered)?
- How do I become a certified dental assistant?
- How much does a certified dental assistant make?